How would you call this metal box, seemingly the approximate size of a pack of cards, with semi-circular notches in the lower wall permitting rods to rest in them in the manner of an ashtray (but in two places, in the manner of a log-bridge), and provided with a lid that, once secured, secures the rods in place, perhaps loosely?
And the rods?