materials science, in general

Lyal's intelligence doesn't quit. an example from last afternoon, after quite a workout:

(D,P, F,I, S,F,V,K,O,P)Q: "How do you get some gooey stuff off?"
(R,O,A,R'S;S,A,V,O,R)A: "You take your hand and rub it back and forth over the goo, and the sticky stuff sticks to itself and finally makes a sort of dirty string and you just pick it off and throw it away."

I'd like a language with a word for 'question' starting with W(ill Sherwin) and a word for 'answer' starting with L(yal Michel). (roman script, please. Or maybe, what's a word for superficial translitteration based on letterforms instead of sounds? has this ever even been asked before? I should probably ask the OCR brain and not you, but I don't know to talk it's languge, or even enter it's time.) Maybe that language is English and I just can't test all it's words now. this would be a cheap kwanzaa gift for me: make me a convincing pair of words for this occasion. cheaper than a pair of earrings, and might it perhaps be better fitting to my ears?

maybe starting with Y could be a word for 'leading question'. ..earrings might come in threes someday. what comes in threes today? what comes in pairs of pairs? 6packs, what else//
commensurate grocery store purchases, proven by tiling the conveyor belt's surface. I ought to be taking pictures of these, my masterworks. paperclipped to it find the receipt becoming a shopping list for next time = timeless perfection

No comments: