>Pamphlets on Games

hellovision, radio HELO


Delight in collecting materials to show a few friends Carrom, like my dad showed me. A new carrom-powder: 'anti-offset' from the world of printers [visits to David Lance Goines' place after the neighboring rock shop had closed; his kind present to me (that I think I later cut up in trying to understand it, now see it would have been worth hundreds of deserts today), his present reminding of the Davis garage sale Mucha print I had as a kid framed under dusty glass][it occurs to me just now, a note for future investigation: perhaps a wine collection of bottles only labeled with Goines' designs would give me a forgetting of what a bottle of wine without him looks like. a new motivation for collectors]

a study of starch grains (under microscopy, as Thorndyke. fed to microfiche machine), their relationship to friction. My search for structure in the field of emergent textures; my prize cellophane bag of bean starch, for it's feel. I may open it today! for starching the carrom board

No comments: