cross-sectional area function Gift investigator

Do you air-reed squeal outs on bottles like I do?
Francis Holland first showed me this years ago, then as now being I think more familiar with bottles than I. Perhaps from his wet hand descriptions I maintain an image with my squeals of a licked Egyptian eye (he'd told me it's the way a Ney sings, and somehow, I'd seen, or had pantomimed to me a harelipped ?hare-palate, wet sound Egyptian, with bore entirely in his mouth) in geometrical reduction. (truly geometric; that is, platonic, down to the shine)

not yet done enough to form conclusions, but yes to see it may be possible. /directions on the endless bed.
Memory of sitting forward squeal a beer bottle after a firepit meal in Don Buchla's yard, Don mesmerized by fire and sound as I and afterwards telling me hm yeah the four pitches that I had not numbered at all. remember the sliding they had with head tilt, beer still left in the bottle, and more recently walking, and the ?Orangina small orbiting registers

Hail Fran!
BLL
BL
B

<
sent to fran holland 101006 9:32am
Hi Fran just woke up and in the haze that followed out of the remains of my dreams I found myself thinking about how powers of 2 relate to multiples of 3, alternately being one greater or lesser. the multiples of three were 1,3,5,11,21,43,85,171.. and then I started thinking about you. Hi!>

>Pamphlets on Games
Remembered Jeremy Taylor's Basic Hints For Dream Work recommends a "return to the same physical position you were in when you first awoke" when telling friend this morning we should have an unfinite bed and each sleep time not restart from slated parallel positions, but carry on from where we left off. Maybe then we'd get some place

>Spiral path of Schaeffer's blindfolded friend when asked to walk straight
if allowed to continue

1 comment:

yasi chrissy carellel pretty perera said...

Schlieren photograph of whip crack when asked about fipple dynamics