lists I'd like #7

At least we can still search the GoogleAnswers archive, which is all I ever did anyways, being more basically in need of questions than answers. One special request I remember, but have now misplaced, was for the name of the standard work on Chinese history. This called out a pretty snake-full of ideas on standard works generally, which I can't decide slithered only through my private imaginings or in public view.

I'd like a list of standard works.
[a library purchasing list, MAA basic library list "BLL***"]
(I like photos of bookshelves too, leading me to reject every DVR I've tried, and many video monitors. To inspect the pause behaviors of many video contraptions, and design my own several mornings on paper. Stockhausen's Beethoven-hold (SSJaeger's FFT-based spectral hold; Eltro Information Rate Changer; rotary playback head, still tape; Don't answer first, demand first: European (as oppposed to American) tape music))

Pólya György's How To Solve It
Nice to see the difference between what you can ask a person from time to time
we are all moving together (an unreality of other times; piled Type-C prints 4x6 (aspect ratios etc))
backup treats! try threadview?id=254598

No comments: